Monday, July 8, 2013

Project Life, My Way - Week 3

This week there wasn't a lot going on. I mean, there's not a lot to do in the middle of January in the midwest. Mostly just getting fully back into work mode after the holidays. We installed some lighting (scored both sconces for a total of $6.50 for the pair on an awesome clearance deal) and my supplies for guest designing for October Afternoon came. Okay, so it's a pretty good week when you get that kind of scrappy mail!
Week 3 - left
I decided that I wasn't going to follow the 2-page spread per week format. If a week takes one page or four, then I'm just gonna roll with it. ...And this week it only took one, so that's all there is. 

I added an outline with a yellow pen to tie this otherwise, just black and white card into the other page elements.

I used an EK Success paint pen to color in part of the woodgrain.
They have a chalky texture that's kind of fun.

Don't forget, you can see detailed images of all of my Project Life spreads over on my Facebook page in my Project Life album.


Cindy Gay said...

Perfect scrap booking. Hey Mollie--I used the rub ons you sent me 1 day later:
Thanks again!

Mollie Deem said...

That's impressive! Glad you are enjoying them!