Saturday, May 29, 2010

We interrupt your regularly scheduled blogpost with this very important message...

The "Guess what I am working on now?" series has been distrupted by "Project Purge." In my former life (before my current full-time marketing position), I previously worked for my local scrapbook store (LSS) as a retail associate and also a class instructor. From that point forward my supply collection drastically increased. Well, 3 (almost 4) years into the full-time marketing world, I think I am finally ready to admit that I just don't have quite as much time as I previously did to create as many things as my mind could conjur up. It is with that realization that I am taking on "Project Purge" a 5-day attempt to pare down my scrapbooking supplies to a quantity that will reasonably fit into my scraproom, while also cleaning out the other nooks and crannies around my home.

If you happen to live in the central Iowa area, looking in your local paper for a scrapbooking (and misc items, but mostly scrapbooking) garage sale on June 4-5, 2010. Trust me, after this purge, you might wish my garage was your next LSS! :)

Thank you for reading this very important announcement. Your regularly scheduled blog posts (Guess what I'm working on now?) will return after "Project Purge" is complete.

No comments: