Saturday, May 15, 2010

I am in need of a clear stamp storage system.

I have lots of those little $1.00/$1.99 stamps that need a better home. Currently everything is stored in its original packaging (because I have issues removing things from its packaging, at least until it's been used) and divided by tabs in a drawer. This is nice, however several of the stamps aren't limited to only that theme within the overall package, but I'm thinking if like items were grouped (say all Birthday stamps together) I think I would get much more use from my stamps. Please discuss....

3 comments:

Janet said...

Mollie, I use clear CD/DVD cases. (The stamps stick to the inside of the case.) I labeled the spines (YAY!) and have them in wire CD racks that I found at Target. I've been very pleased with this system!

Unknown said...

I tried to find your email address to send this directly, so sorry if this comes across strange. Anyway, if you're still looking for a clear stamp storage system, I'd be happy to send you one of our Starter Systems! We started the store more stamps line for people trying to round up all their stamps into one system just like you! You can check it out at www.storemorestamps.com. Just let me know (email: susan@storemorestamps.com) & I'll get a system to you! If you want to do a giveaway on your blog, I'll add another system for one of your readers. Thanks!

Mollie Deem said...

Thanks Susan, I am really busy the next two weeks, but I'll check it out as soon as I have a free moment.